What’s it really like to do business with us?
If you’re the kind of smart client we like to work with, you’re wondering—
- What’s this really going to cost me?
- What am I really going to get out of it?
- How time-consuming and disruptive is it going to be?
- Are they going to nickel & dime me with extras and upsell me to death?
- Are they really going to craft a custom solution for my business and my budget and my competitive situation and my marketplace?
- How long before I see some results? How long before I’m blown away by the results?
- . . . and probably some other things, depending on your previous experiences.
We could give you a couple of pages on each of those. Here’s the bottom line:
- We’re easy to work with.
- We always exceed our clients’ expectations.
- It’s not going to cost you anything—it’s going to pay you, because we won’t even start if we don’t have a very clear idea of how we’re going to increase your bottom line by a lot more than our fees.
- The only upsells we’ll suggest are things that will make you more than they cost—and that wouldn’t happen until what we started with was already working.
- Because we’re certain going in what we can accomplish, we don’t require long-term contracts, and we guarantee our work. If we don’t fulfill our promises, we’ll keep working at no charge until we do. (We’re not worried–it’s never happened yet.)
- There are dozens of approaches, and we’re not married to any of them. We’ll design a program based on your particular situation. That’s easy to say, but we mean it—we’re comfortable with lots of different approaches, and we understand business and marketing, not just technology.
- It will be easy on you, because we’ll be doing all the work. However, we DO need your expertise and some input from time to time – anybody who says they can do it without needing anything from you, well, they won’t get results.
- You’re likely to start seeing results in two or three weeks, and “blown-away” results in two or three months. (Yes, it can take longer, but we’ll know that going in, and we’ll let you know what to expect and be sure you’re OK with that before we accept your check.
1. If you’re even thinking about working on your website and your marketing, take 20 minutes and explore the rest of this website to get a better sense of who we are, how we operate, and why we should do business.
2. Call me for the free one-hour strategy session we talk about elsewhere on this site.
3. If our conversation with you, and our analysis, tells us we can work well together and that doing business makes sense for both of us, we’ll give you a proposal.
4. If our proposal makes sense, pull the trigger—the sooner you start, the sooner you’ll see results.
Thanks for reading. Hope it helped you understand what it would be like to work with us.